Saturday, February 5, 2011

Almost Doesn't Matter

Hello World,

I'm a bit disappointed with myself this week. I never realized how difficult it is to figure out new ways to deal with stress other than to eat and snack. I took on a lot more than I should have with all of the various activities I am participating in. I feel like by Tuesday I'm already running on empty. That's exactly what happened to me this week. I was so tired on my first work out day of the week, I went and had coffee with my mother in law instead of working out. I went to Publix and then went home. Wednesday I went to class and I started working out on Thursday. Yesterday I worked out, too. I weighed in this morning and I managed to take off the weight I had gained back which was almost two pounds. I weighed in this morning and I was 147.4. Almost at 146, but not quite. I am disappointed because had I not reverted back to old habits Sunday- Wednesday, I may be at 146. Who knows?

Any advice on natural foods or vitamins that boost energy or "feel good" emotions? Mom recommends camomile tea, but I'm not a tea person...maybe I should become one though. It seems that's what GNC recommends for stress and taking in nutrients. I try and take me time, but it's a lot harder to do than just saying it. I did take me time this morning because Josh is working overtime and I'm going to work out when he gets home so he can have his alone time as well.

Although I am disappointed that I started to fall back into old habits, I am pround that I didn't totally ruin the progress I made so far. In about four weeks, I have lost almost 6 pounds, but in my sports psyche, almost doesn't matter. The scale still says 147 no matter what the hundreths number is behind it. Tomorrow starts a new week and I promise to myself and to you that I will be 145, even if the scale says 145.9. I'm going to get there...I can't give up on myself.

94 days left!
19 point something pounds left!
(Sounds a whole lot better than 20) :>

No comments:

Post a Comment