Friday, March 4, 2011

Fruit= A Smile

Hello World,

I have been making progress back to order in the past two days. Yesterday I had cereal for breakfast, black bean soup for lunch and a cool dinner. I found this recipe on Weight Watchers.com with the main ingredient being shrimp. Now, I am not a "sea food eater" although I have expanded my aray of white fish and I started eating some types of sushi, as well as scallops. I mostly gravitate towards the fish most of the time. Anyway, the recipe is called Baked Shrimp with lemony garlic sauce. It was only 4 points, ya'll!!! I decided to make a quick side dish of pasta, don't worry it was only half a cup so that was 3 points, and I added a little bit of bread crumbs to it. I saved points for a small piece of apple pie and that was 5 points. In total yesterday, I had 21 out of 29 points and I felt satisfied when I went to bed.

Today I had cereal again, and I finished the rest of my black bean soup. For dinner, inspired by a new dish at Longhorn Steakhouse, I made a fresh salad of romaine lettuce, cut up grapes, oranges, and strawberries and added some pecans. I used a raspberry vinaigrette with it and wow, it was amazing. I couldn't even finish my whole salad and I felt so "healthy" because I was eating a vegetable and fruit with a light salad dressing. The salad was 5 points in total because of mostly the pecans. They were full and shelled...whatever that means! I had a slice of apple pie again making my total used today 23 out of 29 points and again, I feel so satisfied! I am weighing in tomorrow, however, I kind of cheated a "sneeked" a peak today. I weighed 148! I lost 1 pound in 2 days...CRAZY! I wish though it didn't take 1 day to gain 2 pounds!

I'm still going to keep with my diet for dinner tomorrow night and make baked eggplant parm to celebrate. However, I am dipping the eggplant in eggwhites instead of regular egg and baking instead of frying. :) I still get my breading, but without most of the fat :)

21 pounds left in 68days....Ru-Oh, Rorge....running out of days! :-\

No comments:

Post a Comment