Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ugh...I hate Mother Nature and her monthly gift!

Hello World,

Well first off, my trip to South Florida was good! I balanced out the not so good choices with good choices and I did not gain even a pound! I didn't lose, but my goal was to not gain. :) Unfortunately, this week Mother Nature decided to grace me with her presence and I'm not too happy. I wasn't ready to encounter the hard choices and the lack of self-control I seem to have while on my girly time. All I want is comfort food, whether that be a dinner roll or five or a brownie, chocolate ice cream....ANYTHING!!! I have given in to impulses simply because if I don't I get very aggitated and frustrated. I haven't worked out this week, but I am going to work out tomorrow. My cramps have been pretty painful this week so the last thing I want to do is kill myself in the gym. I have decided to not officially weigh myself this Saturday simply because of my "period weight". Typically, I gain 2-4 pounds during the week and by the weekend I start to lose it. I figure I'll be where I started last Saturday at 149 pounds and I'll just get back on track and weigh in on the 29th.

I've been so tired this week, too, but I know that's because of what's going on with my body. I know I'll get back on track really by the weekend. I haven't been binging which is a nice change from last month. I haven't made brownies or anything, but I did make cornbread today. I made them in the mini muffin style so if I have two, it's filling. :) I don't know...I'm still learning, but hey, at least I'm being honest about it!

141 days left!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment